Furniture deliveries from Agile Office Furniture are done by selected NZ freight carriers. Furniture is dispatched by Agile Office Furniture in good order & condition - this is acknowledged by the freight provider by way of signing the consignment note when the furniture is dispatched.
Once the product is delivered to you, you'll be asked to sign a consignment note, confirming acceptance of delivery and responsibility for the product. Once you’ve done so, the product, in whichever condition it is received, is solely your responsibility (this excludes manufacturing fault, which will be covered by warranty), no damage claims will be accepted beyond that point.
Freight carriers will remain at the delivery address for up to 15 minutes, allowing the recipient time to carefully check the goods.
Following these steps are very important as they help us protect you and your purchase.
- The delivery driver is required to wait for a signature on the consignment note prior to leaving the product on your premises and in your possession.
- Carefully inspect the goods for any visible damage prior to signing for them.
- Do not sign for any goods as in good order & condition unless you are satisfied there is no physical damage.
- If you are not satisfied with the condition of your product, or concerned about the condition of your product, please sign the consignment note clearly marking it as damaged. This will allow you 2 days to advise Agile Office Furniture so we can rectify any issues or lodge any claims if necessary.
- Under no circumstances should you mark the consignment note with STI or Subject to Inspection. This will not be accepted by any freight carrier partner as a basis to claim for damage.
- Please understand that once you sign to accept delivery of the product, you are accepting full ownership for that product in its current condition.
- If the recipient doesn’t follow this procedure, there is no claim option available and the cost must be accepted by the customer.
We appreciate this may take a little more effort at the time of delivery, however we want to ensure the best possible customer experience during / after the delivery process and reduce unfavourable complications should any damage occur in transit.