The Roma 3 Lever High Back chair is both comfortable and generously proportioned, with excellent lumbar support. It is also approved to the internationally recognised AFRDI Level 6 standard and is endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association. Adjustments include: the seat height, seat tilt and back angle. It also has a ratchet adjustment for the lumbar/back height.
Because of the ergonomic features and postural support that this chair offers, it can be used for longer hours. A quality chair that is suitable for those working from home or the office. Unassembled.
- 130 x 48mm gas lift
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat angle – free floating or lockable
- Independently adjustable back rest angle – free floating or lockable
- Polyurethane moulded foam
- D1 nylon base
- Indicative seated hours (per day): 8+
- Indicative weight rating: up to 180kg
- Chair dimensions (mm): seat 520w x 490d, back 450w x 535h, seat height 465 – 595
- 95% recyclable
- Guarantee: 10 years. A 2-year guarantee applies to fabrics
- AFRDI – Level 6
- GreenGuard Certification for low chemical emissions
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- ISO9001 and ISO14001 Factory certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.