The Cubit 6 Person System offers a solution to the challenge of creating a workspace that can accommodate both collaboration and individual work. This modular and easy-to-install open plan system is designed to fit any workplace configuration.
The system's simple frame structure with cantilever center legs allows for easy expansion with additional desks in multiples of two after the initial purchase. The commercial-grade 25mm scalloped worktops are finished in white melamine with a 2mm PVC edge, providing durability and style.
The strong and flush welded steel frames are coated with environmentally friendly E4 powdercoat, while the 50mm box foot ensures stability and added strength. The single and double span legs provide free space and clean lines.
Optional under-desk cable baskets are available for efficient cable management. The Cubit System is also compatible with central Active25 screens measuring 1500/1800mm wide by 500mm high. Additional top colors are available upon request.
Comes with a 15-year warranty. Assembly required.
- Simple frame structure with cantilever centre legs, enables additional desks in multiples of two to be added after purchase of initial system.
- Additional top colours available, please enquire.
- Strong, flush welded steel frames with environmentally friendly E4 powdercoat.
- Single, double span leg provides free space and clean lines.
- Optional under desk cable baskets available for cable management.
- Commercial-grade 25mm scalloped worktops finished in white melamine with 2mm PVC edge.
- 50mm box leg gives added strength and ensures your desk is stable with adjustable feet for uneven floors.
- Compatible with central Active25 screens 1500/1800mm wide x 500mm high, upholstered in Splice fabric.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.