The Cubit workstations' strength and stability are a top priority in a productive office. That's why the desks feature commercial-grade 25mm worktops finished in melamine with a 2mm PVC edge.
The flush welded steel frames are not only sturdy but environmentally friendly with their E4 powder-coated finish. The 50mm box foot provides extra strength while the 80mm foot adjustment in each leg ensures the desks remain stable.
You can also opt for 300mm modesty panels that provide privacy and extra strength. The 1500/1800 workstations come with a 60mm cable port for easy cable management.
Comes with a 15-year warranty. Assembly required.
- Commercial-grade 25mm construction finished in melamine with 2mm PVC edge.
- Strong, flush welded steel frames with environmentally friendly E4 powder-coated.
- Soft close hinges on storage doors.
- Cubit storage comes standard with Silver powder-coat¬†feet and Silver slimline aluminium handles. (White or Black feet and handles available - upgrade).
- The 50mm box foot gives added strength and ensures your desk is stable with 80mm foot adjustment in each leg.
- Commercial-grade 25mm tops finished in melamine with 2mm PVC edge.
- Optional 300mm modesty panels for privacy and extra strength.
- No cable port 1200 desk, one central 80mm cable port in 1500/1800 desks & 60mm cable port in the 1500/1800 workstations
- Coordinating cupboards and bookcases provide options for hidden or display storage. Storage has solid 18mm backs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.