The Eko workstations prioritise sustainability in their design. They are made with durable E1 grade chipboard, complete with a hot glued PVC edge to resist impact, and assembled using cam pins and dowels to enhance stability.
The worktop measures 25mm while the base and modesty are 18mm. A 60mm cable access hole is provided in the corner for easy organisation of power and data cables.
Comes with a 15-year warranty. Assembly required.
- Rounded corners on desks and workstations provide extra protection.
- Stylish metal handles on storage.
- Slimline mobile drawer units with full extension runner on file drawer.
- Best combination of price and appearance available in Australasia.
- Desks and workstations have a 25mm commercial grade top and 18mm slab legs with 18mm x 300mm high modesty panels for privacy.
- No cable port in 1200 desks, 2 x 60mm ports in 1500/1800mm desks, 1 x 60mm port in workstations.
- Hardwearing melamine available in NZ Tawa or Nordic Maple/Silver. All edges sealed to give full protection from moisture intrusion with a matching 2mm PVC edge.
- Cupboards, bookcases and credenza have 25mm tops, 18mm sides and 5mm MDF backs. Shelves - cupboards/ credenza 25mm, bookcases 18mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.