The Ergoplan¬†Credenza is a durable and long-lasting option for your workspace. Made with quality E1 grade chipboard and hot glued PVC edging, it is designed to withstand wear and tear.
The Ergoplan credenza features a 25mm overlaid top, 2 levels of shelving, and 18mm solid back, doors, and sides, all finished in tawa melamine. It measures 1200mm wide x 850mm high x 450mm deep and comes with sliding doors for space-saving convenience. The unit also includes a lock for added security.
Comes with a 15-year warranty. Assembly required.
- Tawa or Silver & White melamine finish with matching 2mm PVC edge.
- UV resistant solid edging can take the knocks and won‚Äôt discolour with age.
- Adjustable shelves mean you can store all shapes and sizes, with recessed, anti-slip keyways.
- Gang lock on locking mobiles with one key.
- The 1200mm desk has a 25mm commercial-grade top and 18mm slab legs with an 18mm x 300mm high modesty panel.
- 500/1800mm desks and workstations have a 25mm commercial-grade top and slab legs with 18mm x 400mm high modesty panels for privacy & extra strength.
- No cable port in 1200 desks, 2 x 80mm ports in 1500/1800mm desks, 1 x 80mm port in workstations.
- Boardroom, meeting and coffee tables have a 25mm construction. Canteen tables 18mm top with 25x25mm steel tube legs and frame.
- Cupboards, bookcases and credenza have 25mm tops, 16mm backs and 18mm sides and shelves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.